Get a box filled with 5-8 vegan & cruelty-free products, delivered right to your door four times a year.
Perfect for those of you who love getting outdoors, whether it’s camping, hiking, or spending a day at the park.
Now enjoy the Vegan Outdoor Adventures Seasonal Box as a true subscription box! No more having to remember to buy the current box. Sign up now and we’ll automatically bill you and send you each season’s box four times a year.
* $27 per box (Spring Box is a $60 value!)
* Delivered quarterly
* Cancel anytime
* Always vegan & ethically made
Spring Box begins shipping April 20th, and includes:
* Hurraw! Moon Balm – Vanilla and Peru Balsam will help relax you before you crawl into the tent at night. Blue Chamomile will soothe those chapped lips after braving the wind all day.
* Sun Warrior Sol Good Cinnamon Roll Protein Bar – Gluten free, soy free, non-GMO snack bar to keep you fueled up on the trail.
* Manitoba Harvest Cinnamon Hemp Heart Bites – Bite-sized goodness with 10 grams of protein and 10 grams of omega-3 & omega-6 per serving. Perfect pick-me-up before setting up camp.
* Sam’s Natural Campn Stick Deet-Free Bug Balm – Keep the bugs at bay with this chemical-free bug balm made from essential oils. You’re nobody’s snack.
* Homemade Betty Organic Deodorant – Handmade, unscented raw deodorant. Your arm pits have never been so happy!
* ProBar Organic Mixed Berry Almond Butter – A perfectly sized pouch of almond butter to spread on your breakfast bagel, dunk your banana in, or eat straight from the pouch. We won’t judge.
Enter your email here to stay in the know about future Seasonal Sample Boxes, vegan outdoor gear & more:
About Vegan Outdoor Adventures:
Jessica Ryle came up with the idea for Vegan Outdoor Adventures a few years ago while she was trying to find a pair of vegan hiking boots. It turned out that her only option was to contact companies to find out which boots were actually vegan. What a frustrating task! She decided to do this for all outdoor gear and catalog the options on a website for everyone to use. And so this website was born.
Jessica has been happily vegan for seven years and loves being outside, especially while hiking and camping in the Adirondacks, and running Ragnar Relay Races with the Strong Hearts Vegan Power team.
What would you like to see in a future Seasonal Sample Box? Leave a comment and let me know!